Saturday, January 7, 2012

Week 1 wrap-up

Good morning everyone. It is a sunny 52 degrees here in Haymarket today. I just wanted to check in and let you know how my week has been. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being awesome. I would give this week a 6.

Diet wise have have done really well this week. I have not had any fast food at all. I have eaten veggies at every meal. All in all, that is a big deal for me.

I attended the funeral of a wonderful man early in the week. He lived a long life and he didn't suffer, still, I will miss his gentle spirit in my life.  Ollie truly was one of my favorite people.

Work was mostly okay. I need to come up with some kind of system to keep from getting stressed on super busy days. I need to think about that.

I joined the gym today. There is one near my house, but it doesn't have a pool. Instead I joined one near the office. It does have a pool and offers a water fitness class 3 times a week after work. I have my fitness assessment on Monday after work.

Today I am getting my hair trimmed and colored. That always makes me feel better. Tonight I am planning to go out for dinner and dancing (okay watching) with friends.

I also took a step toward reaching #3 on my goals for the year. I booked my flight to New Orleans for the weekend of my birthday.

I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment