Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I'm not a big "party" person and I spent New Year's Eve at home. I hung out with  Glenda & Craig and their girls. I watched them play Just Dance, we made cookies and watched Dick Clark ring in the new year.

I tweeted with my friends, who are all over the world, and went to bed happy.  I slept until 10 am this morning. I haven't done that in I don't know how long. It felt so good.

So I have not eaten any fast food food today. I had eggs, toast and applesauce for brunch and Spinach Artichoke Pizza for dinner. It was topped with fresh baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, corn, chicken and mozzerella cheese.

I have decided that a "diet" is not going to work for me. I am too picky an eater. I have food rules and I do not violate them. 1) no slimy food 2) no internal organs 3) no fungus. Also, I really don't like yogurt or cottage cheese. Given these issues I am going to go see a nutritionist. In the meantime I am trying to find tricks to get enough fruits and veggies in my diet. I need to work on Calcium too, but one step at a time.

I hope that all of you had a safe and happy new year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment